Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The confidence i have in wearing no makeup is very low. can someone give me advice on how to build it?

my friends say that i look geourgeous without makeup but i dont think so! i want ot believ it but for some reason i just cant! i .The confidence i have in wearing no makeup is very low. can someone give me advice on how to build it?
the only way to build self confidence is believe in yourself and not listen to what other people say, i could tell 10 girls tell me i'm disgusting ugly and i would laugh in their face because while not the most beautiful man on earth i DO look good, and I know it...so as long as you know it (not believe but KNOW) you'll be fine, it takes time hun but you'll find itThe confidence i have in wearing no makeup is very low. can someone give me advice on how to build it?
Years ago I wouldnt answer the door to the milkman without makeup on (!) but now I wear none and I've aged since then but I'm happy with who I am.





For me, I actually became Muslim and that really gave me freedom from what is really the oppression of women in our society - to always look good and have unrealistic models etc thrust on them everywhere, in papers, magazines, billboards, Tv, etc.





Its a really big step to step out there and say - this is me - take me as I am - its how God made me, but once you've made it its an extremely liberating feeling.


I really hope you get there - I used to be so self conscious wbout how I looked and to be honest it made me pretty miserable but found happiness in how I really am inside - I still dress up and wear makeup from time to time but don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone. I hope you too can be happy in your 'own skin'!
well, start by limiting the amount of makeup you are wearing ...then everytime you look at yourself in the mirror before you put it on say ... I am a sexy *****! and maybe one day you will wake up after saying it and realize you dont need make up to be beautiful.





or you can just do whatever makes you feel good and forget about what your friends say





or maybe they are trying to tell you they dont like the way you do your makeup
Photoshoot!


Without any make-up, take a million pics of yourself, and have a friend take loads too.


Without looking, get your friend to delete the ddgy ones (blurry, bad angle etc.) and then you'll have photos of you looking gorgeous without make-up on! Stick one or two on your wall or put them on your myspace if you have one and wait for the nice comments to come flooding in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting