Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just got my hair dyed... and need some makeup advice?

I've just got my hair dyed a medium, chestnut brown colour (used to be blonde).


What colour eye-makeup would look good? I have blue eyes and pale/medium skin.


Thanks!Just got my hair dyed... and need some makeup advice?
my friend has the same colouring, and she usually wears blue or green which looks really good. i think a light brown or cream would look good too! those collection 2000 or barry m glitter eye shadow pots are really good and effective for eyeshadows , i'd reccomend those (:Just got my hair dyed... and need some makeup advice?
check out emma roberts on google. she's an actress. she used to be blonde, but now is chestnut brown. maybe you can get ideas from her pictures. the eyemakeup has to do with the color of your eyes so check out the almay section in drugstores/target/walmart to see what they recommend for eye colors. best of luck.
just wear any coloure i wear every colour in the rainbow even if it doesnt even sute me i normally wear 2 colours eg blue and yellow as i dont even care if they clash
blue ,pink, brown, anythink light
A light pink or light blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting