Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A little makeup advice for me?

So I'm gonna be moving to NYC soon and I know appearance is one of the things you can't sacrifice there. I usually stick to pale pinks, peaches, etc. and no one can ever tell I'm wearing ANY makeup. What can I do for everday us or how can I put a little more emphasis on my makeup routine w/o looking too made up or plastic? There's a pic of me at http://www.myspace.com/wookylova I have long brown hair, green eyes, pretty light skin (not sickly pale), and pretty decent sized lips for a white girl. I'll take any advice I can get. Oh yea, does anyone have any eye makeup blending tips? I CAN'T do it!A little makeup advice for me?
Ok girl, you just need to be a little more risky. I think that browns or greys would look best. Try getting eye shadow that has a dark shade and a lighter shade in one. Try putting the darker shade (you could try purples, green, brown, or silver, i wouldnt do blue for green eyes) in the corner of your eye. then fill the rest of the lid in with the lighter one. Its ok if its dramatic. Get a blending brush, not just the applicator, and blend in the two colors. All you do is sweep the brush from side to side and up and down the lid until it is the shade you want it. For lips i would try a red, I always put the color on really bright then lip gloss, then i blott it so it isnt plastic looking. Its almost like i dont have any lipstick on, but i still have the color i was going for. Wont kiss off, and its cheaper than buying the brands that last forever. It lasts a long time this way. Try a lil blush, like a light brown or gold. Make sure you blend it in well. and find a mascara that adds volume to your lashes. Then you will be all ready for NYC. I hope i have helped. JesA little makeup advice for me?
be normal and natural you will be youself


why people change their style and looke to live in another place??you will get boring from make-up and you will be yourself again
GIRL WAT U NEED IS LOADSA MASCARA ITS MAGICAL! DONT WEAR TOO MUCH OF ANYTHIN ELSE IF U CANT BLEND IT PROPER. TRY FINGERS INSTEAD OF BRUSHES TO BLEND EYEMAKEUP. UR PIC'S NOT CLEAR BUT U DO LOOK GOOD XX
If you want to make your features stand out without looking too made up, an eyelash curler and mascara will make your eyes pop, especially if you add a little plum eyeliner..that color is great for green eyes and not as harsh as black or brown. Get a kohl pencil...they are soft and easy to blend..practice a little till you get it to a look that you like





Try using a bronzer on your skin...will add a more natural color than you'd get with some shades of blush. Or one of those lotions that give you a 'glow' without really adding a lot of color. Benefit makes one called moonbeam.





Maybe you could get a lip color slightly deeper than what you usually wear, but in the same color family, so that it stands out a bit more but still very similar to what you already wear.





I understand your question completely. If I moved to NYC Id want to have a more polished pulled together look too!





Hope this helped!
I don't understand why you have to change your appearance because you are moving to NY. You will still be the same person you are now.





NO, you are that slow to ask such a mindless, silly question in the first place. Are you sure you have enough common sense to live in a real city like NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting