Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a huge date on Friday and I want to look my best. I want makeup & hair advice...?

I'm going for the trendy/preppy look. I'm going to try and find a shirt dress to wear. I have long red/blonde curly hair. I have pale/freckle skin with ice blue eyes. What makeup should I wear and how should I wear my hair? I would like to mock lindsay lohan's style. Thanks guys! any pictures or websites would help too!I have a huge date on Friday and I want to look my best. I want makeup %26amp; hair advice...?
Find some penny loafers.





That would be cool.I have a huge date on Friday and I want to look my best. I want makeup %26amp; hair advice...?
don't go way fancy, it might make you seem more forward. Wear a light color of eyeshadow.And a light pink LIP GLOSS, not lipstick.You can take it easy on the blush and maybe straiten your hair a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting