Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I like scene makeup but my mom wont let me wear too much makeup Any advice? *pictures make me happy*?

just wear it when you aren't with your mum.


and then when you know she going to be with you, have some face wipes with you so you can wipe it off.





Also, your makeup doesn't have to be that heavy. Just make it vibrant. Do black mascara and black eyeliner, then put alittle black around your eyes and put yellow eyeshadow on the lid.I like scene makeup but my mom wont let me wear too much makeup Any advice? *pictures make me happy*?
how bout a *somewhat* thick (emphasis on somewhat--you dont want to look like a raccon) line of eyeliner on top and thin line on the bottom, with little wings on the side. subtle eyeshadow color (emphasis on subtle!) like pink or gold.I like scene makeup but my mom wont let me wear too much makeup Any advice? *pictures make me happy*?
Less makeup is better. you dont want it too look like it is caked on
Try being dramatic with the eyes (like putting black liquid eye liner around your eyes, then putting a colored liquid eyeliner around it) and leaving the rest of your face pretty plain (e.g. just chapstick and not too much blush).
dont wear scene makeup.
i absoulutly LUV scene makeup!! just go out and buy some with ur friend...(or go alone if u r old enough to drive..) and just wear it...what can she do??





or..u can just wear a lil bit...like dis..





http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1243/5433鈥?/a>


%26lt;/3
liquid eyeliner is the best fro scene look, plus if your hair is scene likes theres not much you need for your face but eyeliner =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting