Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need makeup advice! Cappicino skinned and black hair w/dark brown eyes! Tips would be nice!?

I'm just wondering what colors would look great on me! I have brown skin, black hair, and dark brown eyes! Some products might not work since im african-america! I need to know what color eyeliner would make my eyes pop and shine, and what color lip gloss would work on me! and also im a teenager so nothing to extreme! Thank u for ur time and effort and advice =D!Need makeup advice! Cappicino skinned and black hair w/dark brown eyes! Tips would be nice!?
I'm brown skinned as well (tan) I think browns,beige's and golds would look great on you,I think you should use brown or black eyeliner and rub a little Vaseline on your lashes,use clear shiny lip gloss or medium or neutral pink lip gloss,as for your skin complexion it's very difficult to get an exact face powder of my shade because the face powder is either too dark or too light,you can either get one light face powder and one dark one and brush both powders on your face and blend both of them well,or you can get a face powder closest to your skin tone,and take that and put some baby powder and brush evenly to your face,if the makeups too dark,baby powder would make it look lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting