Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup advice please ?

my makeup when im out allways comes of. i use clinque foundation, clinque eyliner, max factor mascara, and ruby and milne blusher, but it allways comes off. my eye liner disapears. My foundation disapeers help!!!? Make-up tips?Makeup advice please ?
I don't like Clinique, I like MAC , so you might switch the brand. Mac stay longer.Makeup advice please ?
use a primer under your foundation. there are a bunch of different primers, you just have to find the right one for you.


Use a press powder, or some kind of powder on top of your foundation to set it.


For eye liner, you can always set it with a matching eye shadow color and an eyeliner brush.
definately use other make-up. i buy all of my make-up at ulta their make-up is really good and it stays on
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting