Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need some makeup advice?

Okay, so my highschool is having a dance and the theme is jungle fever. I have a simple navy blue dress from american apparel. I going for a bird look. But i need some advice on how to do my makeup to make myself look more like a bird. I was thinking of using liquid eyeliner. but i didnt know what colours if i did use that.


ohh and im a blonde with blue eyes.


pictures would help a lot, thanks!I need some makeup advice?
i think a green color would really make your eyes pop!





also, a shimmery plum would compliment your eyes.I need some makeup advice?
Do liquid liner, black, and make it look like this:http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>











Sorry the link is long. Just copy and paste the link. Make it swirl. Do a bright blue shadow like this:http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>





another long link. Do your makeup like this girl. Hope i helped. Oh and ask out that one boy to the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting