Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup advice!!!! I'm sort of a beginer so any tips or advice would be great. Thanks!?

PLEASE. I need some makeup advice. I have light brown skin with brown eyes and black hair.Makeup advice!!!! I'm sort of a beginer so any tips or advice would be great. Thanks!?
Don't wear makeup. It looks horrible. If you must, make it subtle.Makeup advice!!!! I'm sort of a beginer so any tips or advice would be great. Thanks!?
i always find that cat eyes works well, when applying ur eyeliner add some extra on the outter edge of ur eyes thinning it as u go further out.


it angles and elongates ur eyes, highlighting ur cheekbones.





also use blacks and greys to great a smokey effect on ur upper lid.


lighter pinks r always a good choice eyeshadow for any complexion.





when choosing a lipstick remember to get one with a moisteriser in it, if u can't find one then buy a lip balm for a bass coat.
The best thing that helped me with my makeup was youtube. I watch (and still watch) a lot of makeup videos. My favorite ppl 2 watch are: xsparkage, xteener, panacea81, and VivaLaMakeup. But there are ALOT of ppl who do a bunch of awesome tutorials, tips %26amp; tricks ect. So....yeah =] Hope I helped!
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting