Thursday, June 24, 2010

For my prom I was wondering if anyone could give me advice for makeup? any ideas?

I'm wearing a pale yellow halter dress that's short %26amp;i have dark, dark brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin. help!For my prom I was wondering if anyone could give me advice for makeup? any ideas?
You might look good with like a really pale, metallic eye shadow that coordinates with your dress, like maybe silver or pale yellow. You should also definitely wear a lot of mascara (but not so much that it gets chunky) and curl your lashes. It would look great if you wore like a bold gloss on your lips.For my prom I was wondering if anyone could give me advice for makeup? any ideas?
Do NOT I repeat DO NOT apply makeup like Mimi on the Drew Carrey Show!!
Prom Makeup Tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
OOOOHHHHH !!!!! Go gold, with an undertint of gray or black, or go for that dramtic , sexy, and smoky look!!! it will look nice proably , just don't over do it or it won't go with the dress. Maybe go gold with pink undertints.
with a yellow dress and your coloring, I think a good bronzer (instead of blush), light and glossy lips, and eye makeup to open up your eyes (mascara, eyeliner, eye brightener in the corners) would look fabulous!
well since ur eyes r brown wear make light make


Dont wear havy make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





use cover girl products it will help!!!!!!!!!
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting