Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you help me with makeup advice?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dmxxko%26amp;s鈥?/a>





I'm fourteen. I want to start wearing makeup, but I don't know what to wear. I want to look natural, but cute. Recommendations please!





Thank you!Can you help me with makeup advice?
Try the Mac products they are great for all ages above 14 years old, they look natural and can match any skin color. A beauty tech in the store applies it so you can see what it looks like before you buy it. Mac.Can you help me with makeup advice?
I would start with a brown mascara from Covergirl. I usually use the thickening kind in the red tube, it's also the least expensive and works the best. Get a translucent powder compact you can use to even out your skin and take away any shine. As far as eye shadow I would recommend a light pink and shimmery white shadow. Stay away from black and blue-- they'll look too vampy. A pink or clear lip gloss will finish up your look. And my last piece of advice! Start with a clean face and end with a clean face meaning-- wash your face before you apply make up and wash your face before you go to bed @ night!
wear a little bit of powder foundation and black mascara. You can also wear some black eyeliner and a clear or light pink lipgloss. this will look very natural and cute! hope i helped! =]
i think you look nice the way you are honestly. i wouldn't wear any hardcore foundation, just some powder. and some light, shimmery eyeshadow.
easy... bit of broznzer some blusher and some mascara and maybe pencil eyeliner and you will look amazing!=]
a little mascara, maybe a touch of brown/pink eyeshadow.


your skin looks great, so no worries there at all!


You're already very pretty, so just have fun with makeup





your hair rocks girl
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting