Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do i need for black eye makeup. I need proffessional advice please.?

I need steps and a list of things (eg eye primer) for putting on black eye makeup. thanks. i wanna do a gothic eye makeup. also please tell me what brands should i use.What do i need for black eye makeup. I need proffessional advice please.?
Whenever I do my eye makeup, this is the order I go in, and the things I do.





I'm going to tell you how to do a dark smokey eye, if that's okay.





Products needed (You can find most, if not all of these products at your local WalMart, Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc.):





Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (get the black mascara)-http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows (make sure to get the palette titled ';Drama Eyes';)-


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner (get the black eyeliner)-


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>


Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (get the blackest black eyeliner)-


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/Pro鈥?/a>


Almay Smart Shade Concealer (get the color closest to your skin tone)-


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>








Steps/Procedures:





- Put concealer on the eyelid. (This also acts as an eye primer.) When you do this, it evens out the color of the eyelid, so you don't really see the veins and stuff on the eyelid.


- Take a dark gray eyeshadow and brush it onto your entire eyelid, up to your crease, but not above your crease. Make sure you get the inner corners of each eye as well.


- Next, take a rich black eyeshadow and brush it onto the outer one-fourth of your eye. Brush it into your crease and blend it with the dark gray eyeshadow that's already on your eyelid. Be sure to keep the black only on the outer one-fourth of your eyelid.


- If you have a steady hand, use a black liquid eyeliner to line your upper lash line. If you have trouble with liquid eyeliner, just use a regular black pencil eyeliner. Go from your inner corner to your outer corner, and if you want, wing out the liner just a little bit.


- Take a black pencil eyeliner and line your bottom waterline. Again, go from your inner corner to your outer corner. Make sure you connect the pencil liner with the liquid/pencil liner that's on your upper lash line.


- Add two or three coats of black mascara.





And voila! That's a dark smokey eye. I love this look - I find myself wearing it often. Hope I helped!What do i need for black eye makeup. I need proffessional advice please.?
YOUTUBE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting