Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup advice?

I am going to a Christmas party 2night and I need some good makeup ideas.My outfit is a gold sequin tank top with a white blouse and a belt over it.Then probably a dark wash jean.I was going to do green and gold eye makeup but I dont think it will go with my outfit.Any ideas on how to do my make up?I got hazel eyes and tan skin.Thanks so much.Happy Holidays!Makeup advice?
you could do gold with black, which would go with the gold in your outfit, using black eyeliner and mascara, then glittery gold eyeshadow, with black on the outer corners blended in. You could also use the gold on the inner corner of your lower lash line too, to make your eyes stand out.


or for a contrast, you could do the same but using a silvery eyeshadow, with black eyeliner.


xMerry Christmas!xMakeup advice?
I'd go with smokey eyes.





Black eyeliner with brown eyeshadow.
i would try this look i think it would look great with your outfit





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD6dFEVjk鈄?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting