Friday, December 11, 2009

I have full lips, any makeup advice?

Well I have big full lips, but I don't know what


to put on them as makeup cuz then they end


up looking bigger. I'm kinda light skinned and


average. I hate lipgloss, I only put clear


chapstick. Thanks.I have full lips, any makeup advice?
Maybe you can try a sheer colored chap stick instead, or like a nude colored lip stick,


ps I agree with meg!I have full lips, any makeup advice?
I have big lips too :)


if you haven't ever tried a lipstain, you should. I use lip gloss so I don't know if it'll make them look bigger, but you can always try :)


It'll bring them out more, and big lips are envied and sought out for by a lot of people.
full lips is pure SEEXXXYYYY, loveee eem! lipgloss lipstick anything would look stunning! seriously girl, love your lips! some girls dream of having those nice full lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting