Friday, December 11, 2009

When you read about suggested makeup looks, do you ever take the advice in the magazine?

I subscribe to nearly every magazine that has a little about makeup, because I want to be a beauty consultant or makeup artists. I always save the sections about makeup and especially the ones that talk about what products to get based on your skin tone.





My question is whatever magazine it is (Allure, lucky, instyle, seventeen, cosmo, cosmogirl, people style watch, etc) how often do you pay attention to their tips. and how often do you buy the product that they suggest. (Because I don't think i have ever done it intentionallyWhen you read about suggested makeup looks, do you ever take the advice in the magazine?
I dont buy the products, but I do pay close attention to the TIPS


cuz I luv makeupWhen you read about suggested makeup looks, do you ever take the advice in the magazine?
Sure I do. That's the point of the magazine. I like to update my look and get new ideas. As for the products, I don't often buy the name brands mentioned.
Try - but I am self-professed make-up dumb...and I can't seem to get it right
Personally, I know I don't listen to their suggestions because they usually don't work for me. Most magazines always suggest really expensive makeup and their tips always take forever to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting