Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to sell makeup at home any advice?

I would like to sell a line of makeup out of my home and would like any advice on different product lines.I want to sell makeup at home any advice?
I have sold Avon for about 6 years, and I am not an old lady, I am 26 years old. I do great but you cannot do any type of direct selling without being comitted to the footwork. Avon has the best profit margin, 60% on all products made by Avon Inc and 20% on all products from 3rd parties. Take a look at Avon, heck look at Mart Kay and Arbone as well, I think you will see that Avon is the best! Hope it works out whatever you choose and happy selling.I want to sell makeup at home any advice?
uhhh thats a bad idea, no offence. like it will be hard to compete with MAC, DIOR, CHANEL MABALINE, COVER GIRL, ALMAY, CLIQUE, ANY MANY OTHERS
Avon, Mary Kay, Mark they all have online websites that you can contact to find out about setting up your own business from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting