Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hiya. Do you know how to do 'exotic makeup'? Advice please...?

I have fair/pale skin, naturally dark brunette hair, dark brown doe eyes, caucasian features - skinny %26amp; thin lips %26amp; average height. I want to make myself look more exotic with makeup ... i mean, i want to enhance my features so that i look like im from an obscure european nation as opposed to typical white girl. any suggestions for makeup? thank you!Hiya. Do you know how to do 'exotic makeup'? Advice please...?
Go to youtube.com and type in make-up. Good luckHiya. Do you know how to do 'exotic makeup'? Advice please...?
When I think of exotic women, I think of eyes (like Asian or Arabic eyes). A dark, smoky eyeshadow might do the trick. Try watching the video tutorial for inspiration =)
Too make my eyes look more exotic (I am european, blonde but works for me!) I extend my eyeliner beyond the corner of my eye (somewhat like you would see in the movie 'Cleopatra', but not as long and intense obviously). Try googling it for tips
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting