Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need help choosing the right foundation, makeup advice?

What is the best foundation? I try new foundations all the time, and i'm constantly switching it up. I have really oily skin, which is prone to acne. I don't have much acne though because i take good care of my skin. So my question is, what is the best type of concealer and or foundation for my skin? Just something you can buy at a drug store, not anything super-expensive, thanks!I need help choosing the right foundation, makeup advice?
i would recommend m.a.c studio fix fluid, its oil controling, good coverage but natural looking and has an spf 15 so will protect your skin against daily irritants it costs 拢19I need help choosing the right foundation, makeup advice?
clinique qould do wonders on ur skin.
For oily skin you are going to need something powdery to keep it dry. I recommend Everyday Minerals. It's natural and healthy for your skin. It's very light, but you can build it easily for good coverage.





Go to ever http://www.everydayminerals.com


They have a free sample kit for the price of shipping (which is around $3.70). You can get as many sample kits as you want. So if you realize the color is off, just order a new set.





If you go this route, make sure you get some decent brushes to apply. Target has some great ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting