Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone know anybody who gives good makeup advice on youtube?

I need new makeup and hair tips.


Please help(:Does anyone know anybody who gives good makeup advice on youtube?
These are step by step tutorials that may help you achieve a new look that you are going for.





I just love Lauren. She has helped me so much.





';~*~';Does anyone know anybody who gives good makeup advice on youtube?
I'm a makeup addict and I've suscribed to:





kuuipo1207


panacea81


MakeupByTiffanyD


EnKoreMakeup


ArtistryByErin


MACcosmetics


MakeupGeekTV


Makeupsquare


MissChievous


pursebuzz





These are the best for me.
Laura from youtube has great advice.


Check out her channel.


http://www.youtube.com/user/lollipop26
yup, julieg713.


shes gives really good advice on make up, hair and everything. ;D
Smashbox has a myspace and you can watch video of professionals break down how to do different looks. It's really helpful!
go check out Rissrose2! she's AMAZING
  • white hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting