Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Would you take makeup advice from a Youtube Guru with acne scars/pimples?

I want to become a guru that helps people with scars and stuff and also because I notice all gurus are like 20 years old and above and use expensive products.The thing is I have acne scars and pimples.Would you still watch my videos if I made any?Would you take makeup advice from a Youtube Guru with acne scars/pimples?
you can make a video that tracks your progress during your attempt to get rid of the acne and scars. You can discuss the products you have used and discuss what works and what doesn't work. A lot of teens would appreciate that and stick with you on your journeyWould you take makeup advice from a Youtube Guru with acne scars/pimples?
i don't usually watch them anyway, but you should at least cover them up with foundation or you'll receive rude comments.
NOPE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting