Friday, December 11, 2009

Who can help me with some makeup advice!?

Ok i don't like getting up in the morning to put on makeup because all i do is throw my hair up in a pony tail and leave but recently i have been thinking that probably using makeup would make me more pretty so what should i use if i don't want for it to take a long time?Who can help me with some makeup advice!?
Well do just minimum nothing heavy but simple and chic! Try a tinted moisturizer which gives you a fresh face with a touch of foundation too. So mascara and some gloss and your good to go! That should take about 5 mins max! Also here is a great site to purchase all of these products if you own them already. eyeslipsface.comWho can help me with some makeup advice!?
I don't like to wear a ton of makeup, but I really like tinted moisturizer cuz it actually works for me. I think that you should try it because it gives you a natural look, and its really fast to put on. I use covergirl's tinted moisturizer, and its easy to put on, and you don't even need a mirror. Plus, its in a small tube, so you can take it with you easily, and apply it later if you're in a rush. hope this helps!
i wouldn't use makeup as the natural beauty outshines any outer artificial products.


if you're determined to do so...


a bit of blush, eyeliner, and lip gloss would do the trick (go easy on the makeup tho.)
Just do the basics!


If you have brown eyes to a liquid or pencil black, (or brow) eyeliner


Blue eyes use green or blue


green eyes use green or blue.


Then you couly aply mascera! maybe a little blush, well something sparkly to light up your face. apply to cheek bones. Then, some eyeshadow. I know this seems like a lot, but it only takes less than 5 minutes.
a moisturizer, face powder, blush, lip gloss, mascara, and curlash is all what you need to make you more pretty. Also try your hair down so you will look more feminine.
my easy steps:


1.moisturizer (i use Clinque)


2.then mineral powder (Bare minerals= love!)


3.eyeliner


4.mascara


5.cherry chapstick (:





takes about 15/more mins. usually less tho lol.
I agree with Hello World. The girl in that video is amazing at makeup. If you are just starting with makeup doesn't go over the top and buy really $$ things. Start with a few simple things and work from there.
go to my youtube channel for more makeup tips and tutorials


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shpZ47Mvx鈥?/a>





this will help you out alot .
i would just put on some eye shadow and maybe some mascara, a little lip gloss and you're good to go
good makeup that wont smudge..
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting