Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are there any beauticians or makeup proffesionals I could email for advice on a new look for my freshman year?

Id like to consult with someone about how I do my makeup. Anyone know someone Ican talk to about that?Are there any beauticians or makeup proffesionals I could email for advice on a new look for my freshman year?
There are many Youtubers who are also professional makeup artists. A really good one is MakeupGeekTV! Check out her videos.Are there any beauticians or makeup proffesionals I could email for advice on a new look for my freshman year?
It would be better to go see someone. Make-up stores have professionals who are more than happy to give you free advice. If you like their products, it would be worth having a proper make-up consultation where they do your make-up and teach you what to do. Depending on where you go, it will cost about $60 or is free if you buy products to that cost or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting