Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Makeup advice for verrry fair skin?

I have very fair skin with neutral undertones. I currently use smashbox healthy fx foundation in fair 0 shade, layer a bit of mineral foundation in a fair shade on top, and set with an all natural baby powder. I get good coverage with these products, but they don't match my skintone perfectly. Any advice to whiten up my colouring and show my natural porcelain skin?Makeup advice for verrry fair skin?
i think this makeup look is nice





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8rEMakeup advice for verrry fair skin?
I also have super pale skin and its taken me a while to come up with this:


-the smashbox primer in white


-makup forever forever hd in 110. it doesnt really cover your skintone which is nice.


-makeup forever powder


-kryolan dermacolour concealer for undereye circles.





also stick with light colours like peach, pink and nude. for blush and lipstick everyday. A fresh look but for other times like in the evening you can go for drama, with red %26amp; dark blues



You are damn lucky. Work the elizabethan style makeup. Have alook at dita von tease, and take a bit of inspiration from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting