Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help with makeup advice for family photos.?

I am in my mid twenties and I have never been the kind of girl who wears makeup. It's not that I never have, I just am way too busy for it most of the time. What I need help with is knowing if I should wear makeup for a family photo. If I don't will I look washed out? If I should wear it how dramatic/subtle should it be? Help please? Thanks!!I need help with makeup advice for family photos.?
For family picture Less is Best (I know very Cliche) Look Natural. Apply concealer. Then Brush on some foundation, followed by a light blush. Apply lipstick/lipbalm with a slight shine and then put on mascara. Good Luck :) I need help with makeup advice for family photos.?
wear under eye circle concealer first off and even out your skin tone.


get mascara.


some rosy blush and lipstick .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting