Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is some good makeup or fashion advice for me?

I have a round face, light tan skin, and hazel almond-shaped eyes...


what can i do for these kind of features to do makeup?





I have thick, wavy hair that is about 4 inches below my shoulder...


what can i do to try a new hairstyle?





I shop at Abercrombie, Old Navy, and Bloomingdales..


What do you think about these kind of stores?What is some good makeup or fashion advice for me?
You sound like my daughter. She doesn't wear any kind of foundation or face makeup, she only wears a little eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara.


We took her to get her makeup done professionaly once and they told her that golden or brown tones were the best for her complexion and eye color. With dark brown liner and mascara and a little lip gloss to. If you prefer to wear foundation, Bare Minerals brand is excellent! It doesn't feel like you have anything on at all, it doesn't melt or sweat off, and it covers evenly.


My daughter also has long curly hair and she changes is up by wearing it curly somedays, straight on others, braids, pony tails, buns. Sometimes she fixes it curly, then will straighten just a few sporadic pieces of hair...mixing it up. It looks really cute that way.


She doesn't like any of those stores. Shops at Aeropostale, and will only wear Roca Wear and Applebottoms pants.What is some good makeup or fashion advice for me?
you pretty much described me...use brown eye liner....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting