Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup advice what to do with my face?

what do you think is the most important feature on your face to apply makeup...eyes cheekbones lips??Makeup advice what to do with my face?
eyes


unless you have really bad skin, then coverup and powderMakeup advice what to do with my face?
It depends on your facial features. Usually you take your best feature and highlight that with makeup and use a minimal amount on the rest of your face.
applying makeup.


now answer my question .


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index
To me, the eyes. People you talk to will be looking in your eyes, and it's best to make them pop. :)
eyes just put eyeliner or mascara
skin with foundation


Next would be eyes.
your eyes for sure :] first thing most people look at %26amp; notice.. your eyes tell it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting