Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I need makeup advice for a party I'm going to.?

I'm kinda stumped how to do my makeup for a party I'm going to tonight. I'm used to doing rainbow or fairy like makeup but no idea how to do makeup for tonight. If it helps I'm wearing a red sleeveless turtleneck with a black waist cincher and a black miniskirt, with white tights and either my vans or a pair of black pumps. I'm so used to doing crazy makeup and no idea what to do. Thanks a million!!I need makeup advice for a party I'm going to.?
trace ur upper lash line with some eyeliner and some natural looking eyeshadow, add some blush and lip gloss. very sophisticated look :DI need makeup advice for a party I'm going to.?
Try tar on your eyelids and shellac on your cheeks. Maybe spray-paint on your lower lash line and pastels on your lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting