Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to brighten my face? Makeup advice?

I have a heart shaped face with Dark brown eyes and brown hair that goes a little past my shoulders. I have arched eyebrows and sort of long eyelashes. I'm 5'6 and Really pale and very slender. I think i'm alright looking, not ugly but i just want to brighten my appearance.


what are some things i could do to brighten my eyes or just my entire face? also, how do i get my eyelashes to really stand out and be long and beautiful? Like what brand? Good make up tips??


Thanks!How to brighten my face? Makeup advice?
First of all, you sound beautiful. To brighten your face you should just apply translucent powder lightly with your ring finger on your face to even and give your face a good, healthy, light to it. Then use a slightly shimmery powder and dust it lightly on the parts of your face that the sun would naturally hit. (i.e. your forehead, nose, your cheeks, and chin) This will make it look like your are standing in the sun in any light. Next apply a shiny powder right in the tear duct area of your eyelid (which will just really open your eyes and bring attention to them) For eyelashes a lengthening and lifting mascara is good. Try the one with the yellow brush of the black and red brush. Yor lips need nothing more than a swipe of sweetly colored pink gloss.


Great brands are Maybeline, Sephora, Revlon, Covergirl, and Bare Minerals.How to brighten my face? Makeup advice?
world peace %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting