Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ok I need makeup advice. I got dark blue eyes, brown-red hair and fair skintone.?

I need some advice on eye makeup. Eyeshadow colors and looks that will bring out the eyes and complement the features. Thanks for all the help !Ok I need makeup advice. I got dark blue eyes, brown-red hair and fair skintone.?
dark brown eyeliner and some neutral looking eyeshadow with sparkles. My friend has the smae features she looks awesomeOk I need makeup advice. I got dark blue eyes, brown-red hair and fair skintone.?
Brown Eyeliner %26amp; Mascara.


Taupe, Light Green %26amp; Blue, Brown, or Apricot Eyeshadow.
really black always pops the eyes line the top of the lid and the bottom to and maybe a neutral color like a light light brown and crease the eye brown bone with darker brown wear a light pink blush light pink gloss and dont try and wear a darker color than your skin tone because you will see a make up line
This mascara in Auburn:





http://maxfactor.com/user/get/product_de鈥?/a>





This eyeshadow in Country Woods or Sheerly Nudes:





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>
Shadows;


try greens, grays, purples, browns.


use white, pink, or silver for accents [ not frosted ]


also try blues of a darker or lighter shade than your eyes, and turquoise.


Liner/Mascara:


black-brown if hair is medium; brown for light hair, black for black hair


Lips/Cheeks:


pinks, rose, cherry red, burgundy, coral, plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting