Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Makeup advice for looking my best on stage for vocal recital?

I am fair without being extremely pale, have dark blonde/light brown hair and hazel eyes. I don't want to appear washed out but don't really want to look heavily made up for when I'm off stage either. For instance what colors tend to look best under the stage lights, do I go heavier than usual on the blush...etc. Makeup advice for looking my best on stage for vocal recital?
you go heavier on everything. although it may seem like too much to you if your stage has typical lighting like any theatre should then it will completely wash you out, especially if you're already fair. you need to go heavy on the blush and foundation and you also need to go heavier than normal on your eyeliner and mascara. you don't have to do anything extreme because your audience won't be able to tell minute details. just stick with the basics and you'll look great.Makeup advice for looking my best on stage for vocal recital?
wear a foundation a little darker than your skin color or use some bronzer because the stage lights are going to make you skin look washed out and bronzer will just give you a glow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting