Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pale skin in need some makeup advice?

I have darkish brown hair (which i dye a plum colour), blue/green eyes, very pale skin with rosy, chubby cheeks. Big eyes, small lips and fairly long eyelashes. Oily T zone





I really want some advice on what types of colours, methods and good brands to use. I dont want to spend loads though. Help appreciated.


oh yeh, im 16 and a bit of an eccentric, which is kinda shown in my makeup lolPale skin in need some makeup advice?
OMD your description of yourself is exactly like me, except i have full lips and hazel/green eyes lol.


anyhow, i find boujoir (SP?) or 17 foundations work best. eyeshadows - i love wearing bright leaf green colours or like metalic-y browns.


sometimes wear black eyeliner.


17 blush is the best for pale skin.


macsara has to be either miss sporty xxLONG or 17 (yes again).


eyelash curlers are a must!


and as always a pinky lipgloss so my lips look pretty.


hope this helpedPale skin in need some makeup advice?
go to macy's for help. (:
  • ie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    windows web hosting