Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need makeup advice for a photo shoot. All suggestions welcome, especially from pros/stylists.?

I am going to a model search next Saturday and I would like some other opinions of how to do my makeup. I would like to look put-together (not trashy) in person, as well as have it photograph well.





My skin tone is olive/tan and I have blue grey eyes. My hair color is very dark brown and it will have a violet tint. My outfit consists of a burgundy sweater/hoodie over a chocolate brown halter, and a dark denim skirt.





I love to play up my eyes and enjoy applying makeup but I'm not so great putting colors together so all suggestions are welcome. Additionally, I've been looking for a good color of blush to use with my skin tone but I'm at a loss. Would I look better with a bonzier, yellow-undertones blush, or a dark pink/wine color with blue undertones?





Thanks for any help you can provide!Need makeup advice for a photo shoot. All suggestions welcome, especially from pros/stylists.?
I suggest going to Mary Kay's website and doing a ';virtual makeover';. You can pick a model that looks most like yourself and then they will give you several different color combinations that will look great! I can also say that blue eyes should not have blue eyemakeup. Purple does look good on blue eyes though, and might look really nice with your hair having the purple tint. Other than that it is very hard to recommend color to someone I've never seen, sorry :( But good luck and I hope you have a great time!!Need makeup advice for a photo shoot. All suggestions welcome, especially from pros/stylists.?
For the eyes, try a couple of browns varying different colors of browns. For the blush, try a pinkish with a clear lipgloss.
If you're going to a model search try not wearing much make up at all...they love seeing your natural beauty and they envision in their minds how you would look with make up on...make them curious and wonder about you. Don't try to hard!! good luck!!
I think that you should first use a liquid foundation, and then add on a pressed powder after it to keep your complexion shine free. Add some bronzer to the apples of your cheeks (smile when you apply it so you add it in the right spot) and it will give your whole face a warm glow.





Add a brown eyeliner to the bottom lid of your eyes, and a liquid eyeliner to the top lid. This will make your eyes appear wider.





Don't wear any eyeshadow, this will help with a natural look. If you do want to wear something though, go for a navy blue or brown.





Also, wear black mascara.





I hope I helped, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting