Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the best source for makeup advice?

I am a pre-op transsexual getting ready to start living fulltime as a woman. Needless to say, I never got any help from mom or Sis on makup tips, so what is the best recource to learn how to apply makeup properly? Mags, Videos, TV Shows? I have tried reading Cosmo, but the articles are a little sophisticated for a novice, and I am just a little too old for magazines like Seventeen.What's the best source for makeup advice?
http://www.specktra.net/ and http://www.makeupalley.com/





These are my favorite sites for makeup advice. Everyone is really nice on specktra and I know that their are some transexuals that post regularly on specktra. My advice is just to wear nuetral colors. If you wear to many bright or unatural colors, you might look more like a drag queen than a regular women. Bobbi Brown makes the best nuetral colored makeup imo. If you email them your skin tone, eye and hair color, they'll make suggestions for you.


http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.comWhat's the best source for makeup advice?
To be honest I fpund some tips on youtube! Type makeup in the search bar and check the results.
I learned throught practice, and when i use to get my makeup done by MAC, i watch very closely to what they do. If you go into ulta or a beauty stand the MUA there should help you, and give you tips for your skin
Allure magazine is the make up magazine. that can be your start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
windows web hosting